Catch that Celebrity! #CT1
In preparation for the official launch of FlashMafia on iOS and Android, we are holding a weekly contest for our users. Each week we will give out a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card to the best uploaded photo. Tag your photo with “CT1”!
Have you recently taken a photo, or many photos, of a celebrity? Well, now it’s time to earn some money with those photos! Besides the possible revenue share with FlashMafia, we are also hosting a weekly contest giving away a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card to the “best” photo uploaded by a FlashMafia user.
The current contest runs from October 7th to October 13th.
While you can upload photos through the website, the easiest way may be to upload through your mobile device with the help of the FlashMafia apps.
- Photos must be taken by your phone, camera or other mobile device. Any photo uploaded without permission or from another source will be removed from the site, app and the contest
- Make sure your profile is up to date with your email address so we can contact you if you are chosen as the winner: http://flashmafia.com/profile/edit/
- If photo does not have geolocation embedded, be as accurate as you can when providing location of where the photo was taken.
- Be complete when submitting your photo. Don’t forget details, such as the celebrity or celebrities who are visible in the photo. Long descriptions are not required, but they do help!
- Tag your photo with “CT1” to ensure your photo is included in the appropriate contest (also include any other relevant tags).
- No duplicate submissions. If your photo did not win in the first contest, please don’t submit the exact same photo for another contest on FlashMafia.
- There is no limit to the number of photos you can upload for submission into the weekly contest as long as they follow the rules, so submit often!
- See an error with your photo? You can edit your photo by going to the photo page and selecting “Edit Photo”. If you want to update the geographic location being shown, contact us.